The Parish started in 1879 with the first church opening on Carlingford Road in 1887. A school was also opened on the same site in 1888. The present location of the church opened in 1960. The school moved to its current location on Walkmill Drive in 1967.

Holy Cross

Denomination:

Roman Catholic

Minister:

Rev. Paul Chipchase

Telephone:

0115 9539997

Address:

Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church
Watnall Road
Hucknall
Nottingham
NG15 7NJ

Web Address:

www.holycrosshucknall.org.uk

Email:

HolyCrossRCChurch@outlook.com

Churches